Free Stock Promotion Terms & Conditions
(Updated on 1/21/2021)
How do I get free stock?
If You’re a New Customer:
- Receive and click on a referral link from an existing dough customer or download the app.
- Download the dough app from the referral link and complete the application for a brokerage account.
- Obtain approval to open a brokerage account.
- Receive a share of free stock within seven business days.
If You’re an Existing Customer:
- Click the share link inside the dough app.
- Share the link with a new dough customer.
- Once the new dough customer completes the steps above, you receive a share of free stock within seven business days.
When will I get my free stock?
Your free share(s) of stock should appear under “Your Investments” in the dough app within seven business days of completing the steps for “How do I get a free stock?” above.
How is my free stock chosen?
The dough Referral Stock Promotion inventory is composed of stocks from within the top 200 most traded listed stocks, ranging in share prices between approximately $2.00 per share - $200.00 per share. The odds of specific stock allocation is implemented as follows: stock priced between $2.00 per share - $10.00 per share, approximately 98% chance, stock priced between $10.00 per share - $50.00 per share, approximately 1% chance, stock priced between $50.00 per share - $200.00 per share, approximately 1% chance. All promotional shares of stock are priced at the market price at time of purchase by dough on your behalf not later than the market day after qualifying customer completes all but the last step of the “How do I get a free stock?” steps above.
What if the referral link didn’t work for me?
If you downloaded the dough app with a dough authorized referral link and were approved to open a dough brokerage account, but you did not receive a free share of stock, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Terms & Conditions
1. This offer is only valid for legal residents of the United States who have reached the age of eighteen (18) and are approved to open a dough brokerage account. Only one account is eligible to receive referral stock per customer. Also, Individuals must download the dough app with a dough authorized referral link to be eligible.
2.Offer is not valid on tax-exempt trusts, 401K, IRAs, other retirement accounts, and any other accounts not supported by dough at the time your referral opens an account.
3. Your Referral cannot be yourself, a related person(s) in the same household/mailing address ("Related Persons") as you.
5. The dough Referral Promotion expires on 12/31/2021 at 11:59:00 PM CST, and dough reserves the right to revoke or extend this offer at any time.
6. Stock allocation is random and determined by an algorithm. As such, odds of allocation of specific stocks can vary at any given point in time according to the stock price at time of purchase by dough on your behalf. Stock Referral purchases are made the market day after completing all but the last step of the “How do I get a free stock?” steps.
7. Your receipt of a share of stock through dough’s Referral Stock Promotion and the identification of a particular security in communications related to this program does not constitute a solicitation of the security or a recommendation to buy, sell, or hold the security. dough LLC does not provide investment advice and does not hereby recommend any security or transaction. The market price of the stock at the time of purchase by dough on your behalf is not a representation by dough about the value of the stock.
8. Customers may hold or sell the awarded stock that have been credited to their account. However, the proceeds from any awarded stock from dough’s referral stock program starting from 11/21/2019 until the expiration of these terms, are required to remain in the account for a minimum of three months ("Three Month Period”) starting the day shares are deposited into account, subject to extension from date of entry, before withdrawal. The proceeds received from the sale of the awarded stock can be used to buy other eligible securities in the account. The value of stock received will be credited to the account upon deposit, but will be debited out of the account if the Three Month Period requirement is not met, and will not count towards account buying power until the end of the Three Month Period.
9. dough LLC reserves the right to change the offer at any time without notice. The offer is limited to one free share of stock per account, with no more than one account enrolled per customer. The stock bonus, when combined with the value received from all other offers from dough in the last 12 months, may not exceed $500.00 per household. The offer is not transferable, saleable, or valid in conjunction with certain other offers. Employees, contractors, or persons affiliated with dough LLC; members of their household; and employees of any securities regulatory organization or exchange are not eligible. dough LLC reserves the right to decline requests to enroll in the offer at its discretion. Other restrictions may apply.
10. You should consult with your tax advisor about the appropriate tax treatment for this offer and any tax implications associated with receipt of a free share of free share of stock before enrolling. For taxable accounts, the value of all dough LLC offers received may be reported as Other Income on a Form 1099-MISC where required by applicable rules and regulations.
12. dough's Referral Stock Promotion stock shares are subject to verification of eligibility, geographic location, and compliance with these Rules.
13. General Conditions: By participating in the dough Referral Stock Promotion, you agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless dough, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, retailers, and advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, members, managers, partners, shareholders, employees and agents (collectively, "Released Parties") from any liability or damages may arise out of participation in the Referral Stock Promotion or out of the acceptance, use, misuse or possession of any stock attained through this Referral Stock Promotion. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
Released Parties are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of referral information, or for any human or printing error in these Rules or any promotional materials, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to you or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in the Referral Stock Promotion, or for late, lost, stolen, illegible, or misdirected referrals. Referrals that have been tampered with or altered are void. If, in dough's opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of this Referral Stock Promotion, dough reserves the right to void any referrals at issue.
dough also reserves the right at any time to modify, suspend, or cancel the Referral Stock Promotion, and any changes will be effective immediately on notice. Notice will be given either on the dough website or via e-mail. Your continued participation in the Referral Stock Promotion after such notice will be deemed as an acceptance of such changes. You should review these Rules periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version. You will always be able to tell when the version was last updated by checking the "Updated" date at the top of these Rules. If you decide to close your account, you forfeit the right to any shares or funds obtained from this stock referral promotion. All questions or disputes regarding the Referral Stock Promotion, including without limitation, those involving eligibility, participation, fraud, and abuse will be resolved by dough.
14. Disputes Related to the Referral Program: The dispute resolution arbitration procedures set forth in your brokerage agreement with dough governs this Referral Stock Promotion. The Referral Stock Promotion is conducted in English. Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Rules, or the rights and obligations of you or dough in connection with this Referral Stock Promotion, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Illinois, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than in the State of Illinois.